- Category: Uncategorised
- Published: Friday, 15 September 2017 23:11
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 35
- We understand how important it is to protect your privacy and we are committed to ensuring the continued integrity and security of the personal information you entrust to us. We will never sell, rent or trade your personal information.
- Our aim is to comply at all times with the privacy laws (incorporating the National Privacy Principles). If you have a comment, query or complaint regarding a privacy matter, we encourage you to discuss it with us.
- Information on The Australian Privacy Principles can be found on the APP page:
Collection of personal information
The types of personal information we collect from you will depend on how you use our web site. We need to collect some of your personal details to enable us to establish and maintain a relationship with you.This information may be necessary, in order for us to offer goods or services to you and to deliver those goods and services. Such information may include your name, date of birth, gender, current addresses, telephone/mobile phone number, email address, in some cases we may also need your bank account or credit card details to perform a transaction.
We do not, under any circumstances:
- Link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable
- Provide personal information to any third party other than those stated below
- Release personal information about any individual visitor
We may need to disclose your personal information to third parties in order to deliver goods or services that you have purchased from our website. The list of potential recipients of your personal information may include the following;
- Repair, installation or maintenanceservices
- Invoicing and collecting of debts
- A supplier who requires your personal information to complete a delivery or service where that supplier is delivering the goods or providing a service to you on our behalf.
- Freight companies who are contracted to complete a delivery service on our behalf receive a manifest which includes names, addresses and where necessary telephone numbers in order to contact you to complete delivery.
- In addition, we also print your personal information on the parcels, however, we do not publish this information or make it available for any other purpose other than to ensure the delivery of goods.
Rights and choices
You are welcome to request access and correction of your personal information at any time from us.
You are free to request by phone, writing or by email that we delete your personal Information from our database.
How to make a complaint